Gluten-Free Status/Product Update

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Better Than Bouillon

(The following inquiry response was received by NCSG member C.R.)

Hi; I use your Better Than Bouillon Beef and Chicken bases for cooking. I would like to know if they are gluten free as I have celiac disease. I know the Organic versions are not. Also, you might include the nutrition facts and ingredients on your website as well as which products contact one or more of the 8 major food allergens. Being a Canadian product you don't have to meet the new FDA rules but it would certainly be helpful to have that info listed somewhere whether on the product labeling or on your website. I hope the two bases I use are gluten free as they are some of best I've found. Please let me know.

Their reply:
All of our products are gluten free except for Crockery Gourmet Seasoning Beef and Pork flavors. Thank you for your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Janet Bracamontes
Internet Sales

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Website Counter
hit Counter