Gluten-Free Status/Product Update

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Georgia-Pacific Paper Towels

(from the Celiac Listserv July 9, 06)

Thank you for emailing the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center. Georgia-Pacific places tremendous importance on the feedback we receive from our consumers.

I can help you regarding your gluten question. I, too, have celiac disease and understand your concern. The bath tissue and paper towels do not have gluten in them. Gluten is in the adhesive only that is at the beginning of the roll and at the very end of the roll. I cannot tell you if/how to use our products however I use them with the exception of the beginning and end sheets. I have never experienced a problem. However, yes there is gluten in the adhesive. You will need to use your best judgment.

Have a great day!
Consumer Response Center
mailto:Centergpcrc@gapac.com
800-283-5547Ref #387183

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Website Counter
hit Counter